Thursday, September 16, 2010

NUTS, NUTS, We LOVE NUTS!!!


One of my favorite snacks of all times is nuts! I love all nuts, peanuts, cashews, almonds, pecans, the list is endless. Mary-Ann has discovered that she likes nuts as well. We seem to polish off jars of nuts and trail mixes like crazy. During my lunch break, I had to run to Sams. As I walked down the aisles I was extremely excited when I came across a huge can of cashews! I instantly put it in my cart and continued shopping. When I arrived at home and came into the house, carrying my huge container of cashews Mary-Ann started jumping up and down and screaming. Getting excited, I dropped everything and began to sing:
"nuts, nuts I love nuts!I absolutely positively LOVE nuts!"
Mary-Ann LOVED my song....but stole the container of nuts from me. From here the conversation was this:
Mary-Ann: "mommy I LOVE nuts!"
Mom: "you do, me too!"
Mary-Ann: "you and me are girls and Mikey and Daddy are boys....us girls....we LOVE nuts!"
Mom: "Mikey and Daddy love nuts too! We all love nuts"

Afterwards, I chuckled to myself, and of course had to tell this to Mike! Only Mary-Ann would say such a thing as us girls...we LOVE nuts!!! Yikes....I am in trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment