Thursday, September 16, 2010

SCHOOL IS HERE!!!


It's a love hate relationship!

Mary-Ann super excited!

Michael anxiously waiting!

Michael showing off his super hero bag!!

Mary-Ann showing off her Dora backpack!

It is official-Michael and Mary-Ann are both in school! Where has the time gone? This is Michael's last year in Preschool and then it is off time for the "big" school. He is ready to make friends and participate in extracurricular activities. After his first day of preschool this year he was very excited to tell me that there were more boys in his class. He told me he sat next to one and tried to talk to him, but the boy wouldn't talk to Michael. He said the boy was mean! I felt so bad for him...but told him the boy was probably just shy!

Mary-Ann LOVES preschool and her teachers Ms. Sally, Ms. Laura, and Ms. Alyson. She was very excited because she met a friend named Jessica!

It is going to be such a fun year watching my children grow, meet friends, imagine, learn, and play! I am so blessed to have such wonderful children. I love my babies more than ANYTHING in the world and my love for them just continues to grow.

By god, I miss them!

No comments:

Post a Comment