Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My Mothers Day Gift


For Mother's Day I received a gift that every mother dreams of......A DUMP TRUCK! I wasn't the happiest person, but knew that it would benefit Mike and his business. It is the only way at this point his business can grow. It made me nervous. I am in school, not working except 4-6 hours a week and the last thing I wanted was another car payment. Mike assured me everything would be fine until.....it didn't pass inspection and needed a new computer part! We were stressed and weren't sure what in the world was going to happen. Mike was devastated and felt awful! I felt terrible for him! I kept telling him that there is light at the end of the tunnel and as soon as the truck was on the road it would be a good investment (as far as his business was concerned).

So....here we are....the DUMP TRUCK PASSED INSPECTION and is OFFICIALLY ON THE ROAD!!!! HOORAY!!!!

A Mother's Day Gift that turned into a Father's Day Gift!

1 comment: