Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Two or Three


It has always been a dream that I would live in a house with a picket fence, stay home with the children, and make cookies all day! So far, some of that dream has been fulfilled. I live in a colonial home with a white picket fence, for the most part I stay home with my TWO children, and CLEARLY I frequently bake cookies all day! The one part of my dream that has not been fulfilled is the amount of children I always wanted. To this day I have always wanted THREE children!! In my opinion THREE children is the perfect amount. Ideally, the two children we have is the perfect amount. My father, Ahpee, frequently has Michael and Mary-Ann and has voiced to us on numerous occasions that he wouldn't take the children if I had another because he doesn't do the baby thing and Mary-Ann is hard enough. Also, what would I do about the school thing. How would I go to PT school prego and manage to study all night, take care of Michael and Mary-Ann and be a stress free mom. As all of you know stress and Jenn go hand in hand. However, my philosophy is when there is a will there is a way and by golly we can make it work. Today, just justified more that we need to have a baby because Mary-Ann was in her glory when Alyson and Emma came for a visit! Mary-Ann would be the BEST big sister!

1 comment: