Friday, June 11, 2010

A Sigh of Relief


Mary-Ann had her 3 year check up. She is 36lbs. and 39 1/8 inches tall. The doctor was very pleased with her height and weight. It still appears that my children are going to be jolly green giants! Overall the checkup went very well. Mary-Ann is at the four year old "level" for gross motor, fine motor, and intellectual ability. The benefits of having an older sibling.
I had a huge sigh of relief when the doctor told me that behaviorally Mary-Ann is no different than an average three year old! In the last few months I feel as though Mary-Ann is a ping pong ball. She has a very hard time with body/spatial awareness, sitting still and following instructions (if it isn't what she has in mind). The doctor assured me that this is normal behavior and she should grow out of it with structure and organization in her life. I am keeping my fingers crossed because she is exhausting.

1 comment:

  1. She's SOOOOOOOOOOOOO TALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!

    And smart and cute and wonderful!

    I think you have a little JENN on your hands.

    ReplyDelete