Friday, January 14, 2011

Where have I been???

It has been forever since I have written. My life has gotten out of control. A few months ago, I said I may have to much on my plate and in fact I have come to the realization that I do. We are all healthy and well, besides minor colds. We had a great holiday season and the kids are loving school, there new sitter, and life. Michael is reading early readers. He came home last week with a book called Go, Go, Go and reads it to Mary-Ann almost nightly. His teacher as assured me taht he is more than ready for Kindergarten and it is very rare that she can actually start reading with her preschool children. Mary-Ann knows the alphabet, some of the sounds, can count backwards from 5 and up to 20 at least. She continues to amazing me with what comes out of her mouth but...apparently I was the same way!!! One incident that I didn't report here but put on facebook was when she wore her cherry leggings and cherry dress. When we got to school she was in the corner with a little boy and proceeded to lift up her dress and put her butt in the poor boys face to show him the cherry on it. She then turned to him and said, "it's not real, you can't eat it!" Of course my daughter would do that.
So here is what we have done: We had fun trick or treating.
We had a great holiday season:
Ahpee showing them the book "Night Before Christmas." He recorded his voice of him reading the story. It has been a yearly tradition since I was a baby, and now is read since Michael was born.
Christmas morning was so much fun waking up to lots of presents and Santa's arrival.
The biggest gift of the year was his/her ATV's.
The holiday was wonderful! It was so nice to spend every waking minute with the kids. They had a great time with there cousins, going to Rhode Island to see Nanny, Uncle Rick, Aunt Sandra, Lisa, and Jay "that guy". Now it is back to reality and crazy schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment